Chloraseptic® Pocket Pump Sore Throat Spray - Cherry
Fast acting relief of your sore throat pain in partable Cherry Spray.
- #1 Pharmacist recommended*
- Provides fast-acting relief of sore throat and mouth pain.
- Convenient travel-size bottle
- Alcohol Free, Aspirin Free, Sugar Free
*Pharmacy Times, #1 Recommended for Sore Throat Liquids/Sprays/Strips and #1 Recommended for Children’s Sore Throat Products for 2016-2017
Also Available in:
For the temporary relief of:
- Occasional minor irritation, pain, sore mouth, and sore throat
- Apply to affected area (one spray)
- Allow to remain in place for at least 15 seconds, then spit out
- Use every 2 hours or as directed by a doctor or dentist
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: For each application, spray 5 times
- Children under 12 years of age: Should be supervised in use of this product.
- Children under 3 years of age: Ask a doctor or dentist
- Store at room temperature
- Check expiration date before using
- Tamper Evident: Do not use if imprinted shrinkband is broken or missing
|Phenol 1.4%||Oral Anesthetic / Analgesic|
FD&C Red #40, flavors, glycerin, purified water, sodium chloride, sodium citrate, sodium saccharin, sucralose
Sore throat warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult a doctor promptly. Do not use more than 2 days or administer to children under 6 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
When using this product: do not exceed recommended dosage
Stop use and ask a dentist or doctor if:
- Sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- Irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
- Swelling, rash or fever develops
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health care professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose or accidental poisoning, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.